해당 기기를 고치는데 사용하는 일반 도구들 입니다. 매 단계에 모든 도구를 사용하지는 않습니다.
For any assistance in identifying the issues with your device, please refer to our troubleshooting page.
Background and Identification
The Dell XPS 15” is the world’s lightest 15” performance class laptop, manufactured in 2018. The XPS 15 9575 is a powerful 2-in-1 laptop that is the successor to the XPS 15 9560 released in 2017. This device is home to a powerful quad-core internal processor and AMD Radeon RX Vega M GL graphics on a single chip. This laptop is one of only two devices on the market to use this Kaby Lake G part. The device is capable of functioning in a tent and tablet mode, which makes it unique from other computers. The two front cameras can be found at the bottom of the screen underneath the dell logo. This device also has two functioning charging ports and an average weight of 4.35 pounds.
- Intel Core i5 (8th Gen) 87505G Processor (Core i7 Optional)
- Width - 13.9in
- Depth - 9.3in
- Height - (0.36-0.63)in
- Weight - 4.35lbs
- 8 GB DDR4/2400 RAM (16 GB Optional)
- 256 GB Toshiba SSD (512GB, 1TB, 2TB Drives Optional)
- 1920x1080 IPS Touchscreen (4K Optional)
- Widescreen LCD Display
- 2 Thunderbolt 3 Charging Ports
- 2 USB-C 3.1 with Power Delivery and Display Port
- 1 Headset Audio Jack
- Waves MaxxAudio Pro; 2W Total