해당 기기를 고치는데 사용하는 일반 도구들 입니다. 매 단계에 모든 도구를 사용하지는 않습니다.
A2141 (EMC 3347 MacBookPro16,1) Core i7 2.6 GHz, AMD Radeon Pro 5300M, MacBookPro16,1, A2141 (EMC 3347 MacBookPro16,1) Core i9 2.3 GHz, AMD Radeon Pro 5500M, MacBookPro16,1, A2141 (EMC 3347 MacBookPro16,1) Core i9 2.4 GHz, AMD Radeon Pro 5300M or 5500M, MacBookPro16,1, A2141 (EMC 3347 MacBookPro16,4) Core i7 2.6 GHz, AMD Radeon Pro 5600M, MacBookPro16,4, A2141 (EMC 3347 MacBookPro16,4) Core i9 2.3 GHz, AMD Radeon Pro 5600M, MacBookPro16,4, A2141 (EMC 3347 MacBookPro16,4) Core i9 2.4 GHz, AMD Radeon Pro 5600M, MacBookPro16,4
Background and Identification
Apple’s second MacBook Pro of 2019 brings with it a larger display, upgraded audio hardware, improved thermal performance, and a bigger battery. It doesn’t look too different from the 15” model, but uses a ‘magic keyboard’ with more reliable scissor switches and slightly raised keys compared to the much maligned butterfly keyboard. The bezels in this new model are smaller to make room for the 16” screen, but the 720p webcam remains, as before, above the display.
In terms of graphics, the laptop uses Intel graphics for light workloads and switches to the AMD Radeon Pro 5300M or 5500M for more demanding tasks. The four Thunderbolt 3 ports support charging with a 96 W power adapter. Unfortunately for any enterprising repair enthusiasts, the flash storage and memory are soldered to the motherboard and (almost) impossible to replace.
To identify your MacBook Pro, look on the bottom of the laptop. The serial number will be written in small print, and you can use Apple’s serial number lookup to find your exact model. For more information about the hardware, click the Apple icon in the top left of the screen and select “About This Mac.“ This MacBook Pro is version 16,1 and model number A2141, except when configured with the AMD Radeon Pro 5600M GPU it is version 16,4 and model number A2141.
- 3072 × 1920 pixels
- 16:10 aspect ratio
- 226 ppi (pixels per inch)
- 2.6 GHz 6‑core Intel Core i7, Turbo Boost up to 4.5 GHz
- Configurable to 2.4 GHz 8‑core Intel Core i9, Turbo Boost up to 5.0 GHz
- 512 GB, 1 TB, 2 TB, 4 TB, or 8 TB flash storage
- 16 GB of 2666 MHz DDR4
- Configurable to 32 GB or 64 GB
- 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Intel UHD Graphics 630
- AMD Radeon Pro 5300M with 4 GB of memory
- Configurable to AMD Radeon Pro 5500M with 4 GB or 8 GB of memory or AMD Radeon Pro 5600M with 8 GB of memory
- Thunderbolt 3 digital video output
- 720p FaceTime HD camera
- Four Thunderbolt 3 ports (USB-C)
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- 100 Wh lithium-polymer battery
- 96 W USB-C power adapter
- Height: 0.64 inch (1.62 cm)
- Width: 14.09 inches (35.79 cm)
- Depth: 9.68 inches (24.59 cm)
- Weight: 4.3 pounds (2.0 kg)