해당 기기를 고치는데 사용하는 일반 도구들 입니다. 매 단계에 모든 도구를 사용하지는 않습니다.
The MacBook Pro 13" with Retina Display was released October 23, 2012.
Identification and Background ¶
Unlike previous iterations of MacBook Pro, the MacBook Pro 13" with Retina Display is not labeled "MacBook Pro" on the bezel. It can instead be identified by its label on the bottom of the computer along with the model number A1425.
The MacBook Pro 13" with Retina Display is thinner than non-Retina MacBook Pros, but slightly thicker than the 15" MacBook Pro with Retina Display. It has two USB 3.0 ports, one on either side of the machine, two Thunderbolt ports, and a MagSafe 2 power adapter. This model also includes an SD card reader and an HDMI port.
Technical Specs ¶
- Retina display: 15.4-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit display with IPS technology; 2560-by-1600 resolution at 227 pixels per inch with support for millions of colors
- 128GB, 256GB, 512GB, or 768GB Flash Storage
- 2.5 GHz Intel Core i5 processor (Turbo Boost up to 3.1 GHz) with 3 MB shared L3 cache
- 8 GB 1600MHz DDR3L onboard memory
Wireless Connectivity: ¶
- 802.11n Wi-Fi wireless networking;3 IEEE 802.11a/b/g compatible
- Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology
Graphics and Video: ¶
- Intel HD Graphics 4000
- Thunderbolt digital video output
- 720p FaceTime HD camera
- Built-in 74-watt-hour lithium-polymer battery
- Two USB 3 ports (up to 5 Gbps)
- Two Thunderbolt ports (up to 10 Gbps)
- MagSafe 2 power port
- SD card slot
- Headphone jack
- Height: 0.75 inches (1.9 cm)
- Width: 12.35 inches (31.4 cm)
- Depth: 8.62 inches (21.9 cm)
- Weight: 3.57 pounds (1.62 kg)
Additional Links ¶
Apple's Product Page